The purpose of this “Cookies” Policy is to inform you about the “cookies” used on www.iberside.com. If you want to gather more information about the “cookies” we use, you can send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
II.-WHAT IS A COOKIE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s device (pc, smartphone, tablet …) to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is done from said device. If you have a cookie from a website that you access often, the cookie remembers things that will make your next visit to that page a little easier and faster. A cookie is a very small text file that a Web server can save on a computer’s hard drive to store some kind of information about the user. The cookie uniquely identifies the device, and can only be read by the website that sent it to the device.
A cookie is not an executable file or a program and therefore cannot spread or contain a virus or other malicious software, nor can it be longer than 4,000 characters.
When viewing our website, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a “cookie” to automatically recognize your device the next time you visit us. “Cookies” can help us in many ways, for example, it allows us to remember user preferences (language, country, login, browser features, usage information of our website, etc.).
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a Web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a Web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profileiconic to show advertising based on it.
IV.-COOKIES OF THE WEBSITE
Below is a list of the “cookies” that you can find on www.iberside.com and a brief description of their purpose. We assure you that none of them retain personally identifiable information about you. Some cookies personalize your visit, others remember your preferences, while others only provide us with visitor statistics.
Likewise, you must bear in mind that we provide links to third-party Web sites with respect to which you should be informed of their privacy policies and keep in mind that they can use their own “cookies”. We are not responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies and use of third-party cookies.
|_icl_current_language||iberside.com||Persistent||This cookie identifies the user’s own language||Own|
|1P_JAR||.google.com||Persistent||This cookie has an advertising purpose. It contains a randomly generated unique value that allows you to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide recommendations regarding products based on third-party statistical data.||Third-party|
|ANID||.google.com||Persistent||This cookie has an advertising purpose. It contains a randomly generated unique value that allows you to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide recommendations regarding products based on third-party statistical data.||Third-party|
|APISID||.google.com||Persistent||This cookie is used by Google to store user preferences and information while viewing pages with Google maps on them||Third-party|
|bleeper_customerID||iberside.com||Persistent||Cookie used in customer service||Own|
|CONSENT||.google.com||Persistent||This cookie allows you to customize how ads look outside of Google or store information as the preferred language when displaying search results.||Third-party|
|DV||.google.com||Persistent||Google uses it to provide services and ext||Third-party|
|HSID||.google.com||Persistent||This cookie is created by Google to customize the ads displayed on Google services, such as Google Search, especially when you are not logged in to Google.||Third-party|
|nc_sid||iberside.com||Sessión||It is used to customize the User Interface.||Own|
|nc_status||iberside.com||Persistent||It is activated during login and saves the authentication details.||Own|
|NID||.google.com||Persistent||This cookie has an advertising purpose. It contains a randomly generated unique value that allows you to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide recommendations regarding products based on third-party statistical data.||Third-party|
|peepso_last_visited_page||iberside.com||Persistent||Store the last page visited in the community||Own|
|SEARCH_SAMESITE||.google.com||Persistent||This cookie is used to correctly send data to google.||Third-party|
|SID||.google.com||Persistent||This cookie is created by Google to customize the ads that are displayed on Google services, such as Google Search, especially when you are not logged in to Google.||Third-party|
|SIDCC||.google.com||Persistent||This cookie is used to capture data about the user’s session and navigation in order to adjust the navigation to their preferences.||Third-party|
|SSID||.google.com||Persistent||This cookie is used to capture data about the user’s session and navigation in order to adjust the navigation to their preferences.||Third-party|
|tk_ai||iberside.com||Sessión||This cookie collects statistical information about the visitors of the website||Own|
|wordpress_logged_in_||iberside.com||Sessión||The function of this cookie is to indicate when it is connected and who it is, being used by the WordPress interface.||Own|
|wordpress_sec_||iberside.com||Sessión||These cookies are used by WordPress to maintain the user’s own session||Own|
|wordpress_test_cookie||iberside.com||Sessión||This cookie is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled||Own|
|wplc_chat_status||iberside.com||Persistent||Cookie used to view the status of the Online||Own|
|wplc_cid||iberside.com||Sessión||Cookies to manage the chat system. Collect the user’s own contact details||Own|
|cookie_notice_accepted||iberside.com||Persistent||This cookie reminds you if the cookie warning message has been accepted to stop displaying it during the time it is active.||Own|
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (Google). Google Analytics also uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and help us analyze the use of the website.
The information related to the use of the websites that generates these “cookies” is transferred to a Google server in the United States, where it is stored.
Google will use this information for three purposes:
- To evaluate the use of the website.
- To compile reports on website activities.
- And, to offer other services related to the use of the website and the Internet.
Google may transmit such information to third parties, if this is legally prescribed or if said third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
Under no circumstances does Google link your IP address with other Google data. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement. This agreement guarantees that the transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations.
By using the website, you automatically express your consent for the data collected by Google to be processed in the manner and for the purpose described above. In case you disable the use of “Google Analytics” cookies for the website, an additional cookie will be recorded for the purpose that will be stored in your terminal.
If you do not wish to receive a “cookie” from our website, you can configure your browser to reject “cookies” or to notify you when you receive a “cookie” to be able to reject it at the time of receiving such notification. To do this, you have several options:
If you wish, you can deactivate the “cookies” of the website in the browser settings.
- Chrome: following the link: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: following the link: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-”cookies”#ie=ie-10
- Firefox: following the link: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-”cookies”-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: following the link: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: following the link: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/”cookies”.html
You can also find the instructions in the security settings in your web browser on the following routes:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
- If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> cookies.
- If you use Google Chrome, in the menu option Settings> Privacy
- If you use Safari, in the menu option Preferences> Security
Also, many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which “cookies” are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names, below you can find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher: InPrivate
- FireFox 3.5 and higher: Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and higher: Incognito
- Safari 2 and higher: Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and higher: Private Browsing
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
However, some of the features of our online services may not work or may be more complicated to access if you reject all “cookies”, and if you browse our website in “private mode” the user experience may not be optimal and some utilities may not work.
We thank you for activating the acceptance of “cookies”, this helps us obtain more accurate data that allow us to improve the content and design of our website to adapt it to your preferences.
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of the Spanish Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we will only use data storage and retrieval devices (“cookies”) when the user has previously given their consent in accordance with what is indicated in the browser pop-up window when you first access the Web page, and in the other terms and conditions indicated in the “Cookies” Policy that every user must know. Therefore, by browsing and continuing on our website, you are consenting to the use of “cookies” under the conditions contained in the pre sente Cookies Policy. Given this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies: This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Close: The notice is hidden on this page.
- Modify your configuration: You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of www.iberside.com and modify your browser settings.
VII.-UPDATE OF THE COOKIES POLICY