What is the DELE A2 exam?
Currently, in order to acquire Spanish nationality, you must prove, at least, an A2 level of Spanish. This level is available to users who have these competencies:
- Understand and use frequently used everyday expressions.
- Communicate easily about known or common aspects.
- Describe in simple terms aspects of your past and your environment
- Communicate to meet issues related to your immediate needs.
The DELE A2 exam is a test of the Instituto Cervantes. If you pass the exam you get a degree that certifies your Spanish level corresponds to the A2 level of the MERC. DELE tests are held in the authorized centres and on the dates that the Instituto Cervantes indicates each year.
The training you need to pass your DELE exam
Iberside platform offers you this free course as a guide oriented to the explanation of how the DELE A2 exam is developed. This is not a study tool. The course purpose is to explain the candidate how the different parts of the exam are and what he/she has to do in each of them, in order to apply a strategy for passing the test.
The course takes place in five interactive sessions of one hour each with a coach that are going to explain you the four parts of the DELE A2 exam
WHAT DOES IBERSIDE OFFERS IN DELE TRAINING FOR BASIC USERS?
The student may ask the questions he or she deems appropriate during sessions with the coach about topics alike:
- the structure of the exam,
- the tasks that need to be done in each type of test,
- the response formats,
- and how each test is graded.
In addition, the student will be able to access to Instituto Cervantes example of one real exam to practice at home .
HOW TO BOOK AN ONLINE SPANISH CONVERSATION CLASS?
IBERSIDE courses are only accessible to members of the iberside community. So, you must be logged-in to access this activity.
BOOK ONLINE SPANISH CONVERSATION CLASS:
- First, you have to finish the booking process selecting a data and the schedule of the meeting.
- Even though this event is free, you have to complete the purchase process so that we can limit the numbers of attendants to the course. Anyway, you will not be asked for any expenditure.
- Once you have made the reservation, we´re going to send you an email with the link to access the event. Please check your spam mailbox if you do not receive any email.
- You can also find the link to access at your “ORDERS” iberside account folder. Check out the order and search the link “CLICK HERE TO ACCESS DE EVENT”
- Because you are going to need a password to access the event, we are sending to you a private message at iberside community with the password you need and the username of the other ibersides that have joined the event.
- Please, before the online sessions start check out that your internet connection is good.
- During the online sessions observe the iberside community terms and conditions. You could be expelled if you don’t.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS TO ONLINE CONNECTION:
- Our online connection system runs on every browser. You only must click the connection link and follow the instructions to connect (use the password we send you to connect).
- If you are going to connect with your smartphone, you can use your smartphone browser or 8×8 Video Meetings mobile app. You can download this App here:
For any questions or clarifications, please CONTACT US or send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.